Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Dog Scrapbook Layout - Newtons Nook Frames&Banners PawprintShaker

Photographed my Lab/Retriever Mix with the Dog Scrapbook Layout.







Supplies

cardstock/paper: blues, red, white, vellum

Newton's Nook: 

  die - Frames & Banners, Pawprint Shaker


The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Newton's Nook Ch176 Color Ch  2/4









Simon Mon Ch Something Begin with 'S' 3/5  6/26

  'S' - faux stitching on die cuts

WordArtWed Wk#549-#550 AnythingGoes  

  1/5 1stwk  0/5 2ndwk  7/5

 

7 comments:

  1. OMG! your dog looks just like my yellow lab! I had to double take!
    Great way to show off the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Woof Layout - I like the NN Frame set

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping off your art work at WAW this week - sweet layout - best wishes in the draw - have a blessed week John 3:16-- Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your doggie too! I had one just like her when I was younger. BTW, I don't think I said why I called us "almost neighbors" on my other comment. I live in Richardson, Texas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a neighbor. Tried to Message you but could not. My email is on my blog right sidebar. Email me and perhaps we can meet up at a craft store or Starbucks nearby.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  5. What a great scrapbook layout, and great use of the challenge colors! I love your pup too!! Thank you so much for joining us at The Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fun creation with the pup! what a great helper! Thanks for getting your patriotic colors on at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete