Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, July 13, 2020

thanks a latte Card

Was inspired by Lori Turner's creation that used the glasses on her coffee cup. You can click link here to see her card.























calligraphy: handwrote 'a latte' and
   top part of exclamation point

cardstock/paper: white, Bazzil blues
   pattern paper Kraft Coffee

ink: Memento Dandelion  VersaFine Onyx Black

Lawn Fawn: 
   pattern cardstock - Hello Sunshine ReMix
   stamp - sentiment 'thanks' and flower


Paper Smooches: stamp/die - Caffeinated

recycle: cardboard (cereal box) for dimension

The new Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is now available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

Caffeine Fuel Paper Play Ch use any sponsor item  7/29  
   used Paper Smooches & Lawn Fawn

CHNC Jul Pattern Paper Ch

Lawn Fawnactics Ch80 Fun with Food  3/4  7/19














Tues Throwdown Ch461 Polka Dots  2/3 7/20
  LF pattern paper has polka dots


Paper Smooches Jul Ch Rainbows  7/14



5 comments:

  1. Aww...so cute! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Smooches Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks so much for the shout out and using my card as inspiration! I LOVE how yours turned out too - so fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those glasses are too cute! Thanks so much for playing along with this Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun and so sweet! Love that you were inspired by Lori and used some Paper Smooches! Thanks so much for playing with us at the CLC!

    ReplyDelete