Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Adirondack Chair on Beach It's A Beautiful Life Card

Made this card using Close To My Heart CTMH Lighthouse at the Beach Hostess Rewards stamp that is available for ordering if you hold a party (can be online party and have $150 in sales). Please see below.

Used a calligraphy pen on the water stamping. Colored using Crayola pencil colors.

Made this to remind me of a wonderful trip to
Galveston Island with my hubby for our 35th Anniversary.





























calligraphy: used pen to color the water stamping

cardstock/paper: white, pattern - flip flops

Close To My Heart CTMH:
  ink: Black, Lagoon, Pebble
  stamp - Lighthouse at the Beach

Crayola: pencil colors

pen: white gel pen (clouds)

 


The new Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is now available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

Entering this in:

CHNC Jul Pattern Paper Ch

Simon Mon Ch Day at the Beach  3/5  7/26

No comments:

Post a Comment