Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Christmas in July Fireplace Scene Card

Decided to make this child card a slimline card (long type card) with lots of detail. Child is my Great Niece (my older sister's daughter's daughter). Used Lawn Fawn stamp/die for fireplace scene.





















cardstock/paper: Kraft, white, 
  white core'd w/ red core, 
  pattern - Sugar&SpiceStudio MerrySanta

Crayola: pencil color (stockings)

ink: Memento Rhubard Stalk (fireplace),  VersaFine Onyx Black, 
  Simon Fern (sentiment)

Lawn Fawn: stamp/die - Cozy Christmas

marker: Copic E34 (cookies), Spectrum Noir DR3 (red)

pen: Shimmer clear, white gel


recycle: cardboard (cereal box) for dimension

Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - walnut stain (log)

washi tape: red glitter/white stripe

The new Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is now available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

CHNC Jul Pattern Paper Ch


Dies R Us Ch149 Christmas in July  2/3  7/28

Lawn Fawnactics Ch80 Fun with Food  4/4  7/19















Simon Wed Ch For a Child  2/5  7/21

Tues Throwdown Ch461 Polka Dots  3/3 7/20
  pattern paperbelow Santa has polka dots



3 comments:

  1. Super card I am sure your great niece will treasure! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us.
    Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun creation. It will be loved. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete