Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2020

thank you Card

Made this Clean & Simple CAS Thank You Card to send to a friend. I embossed front and liked how the zip strip of the cardstock I added matched the embossing.

I wrote what I used inside card. Please see Card recipe.





















The new Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is available thru 8/31. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:


CHNC Jul Pattern Paper Ch

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  1/5  8/4

1 comment:

  1. A lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete