Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, July 20, 2020

Camera Poloroid Photo Dolphin Card

Was inspired by Jessica of the Lawn Fawnatics Design Team. Tried out the Camera dies to make this card that I'm going to send to my Great Niece (my older sister's daughter's daughter) in FL (thus the Dolphin). I recently sent her a card using the slider interactive die which she has enjoyed so I think she will enjoy this one also.

Also wanted to use the wonderful Beach cardstock and used some on the inside of card.

I've always been fond of photography. Photographed the card with a vintage camera that use to be my Father's.

























The new Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is now available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


cardstock/paper: black, tan, white, 
  pattern - beach


ink: Stampin' Up Pacific Point,
  VersaFine Onyx Black

  Lawn Fawn: die - Set Magic Iris Camera Add-On, stamp - Critters in the Sea, Push Here

marker: Copic N4 & N6 (Dolphin), B41 (water)




Entering this in:

CardzTV Ch119 Anything Goes  2/3  7/30

CHNC Jul Pattern Paper Ch

Lawn Fawnatics  Ch81 Summertime Fun  1/4  8/2 















Simon Mon Ch Day at the Beach  1/5  7/26


Simon Wed Ch For a Child  4/5  7/21



3 comments:

  1. Great card .. .and that camera is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soooo cute!! super love the interactive photo coming out!! so cool!! and love this scene! thank you so much for playing along with the Summertime Fun challenge with the Lawn Fawnatics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! And I love that you used an older set for the picture! That dolphin is so cute. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete