Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, July 5, 2020

4th July Card

Belated Happy 4th of July weekend. 4th of July hubby (he is the grill master and the T bone steaks were awesome, he also made sweet potato casserole), daughter (she came over and had made a wonderful fruit cobbler), 

2 dogs (Daisy Rey & Holly Blossom enjoyed their pieces of steak I gave them, we do not give them bones, they also enjoyed the homemade treats I made using peanut butter & pumpkin) 


























and I (I made the pasta salad & biscuits and washed all the dishes) celebrated at home. Weather was perfect; sunny & clear skies. Today, day after weather has been raining off & on with thunder & lighting.

We watched Hamilton on Disney channel and it is awesome. I found the words online so I can look at to understand more. We have enjoyed the Disney channel since subscribing in Jun. Watched the Mandolorian Star Wars episodes (watched all 8, did not binge, looking fwd to season 2 that is suppose to be in Oct) exclusive to the Disney channel. I'm fond of Child Yoda and was very fond of Yoda in the regular Star Wars.

Made this Patriotic card by combining several things. See below for details.





























The new Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is now available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH
website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

calligraphy: 'th' with blue calligraphy marker

Close To My Heart CTMH: 
   cardstock - Red, White, Blue
   die - Multi Circle Windows 
   ink - Candy Apple, Sapphire 
   pen - Shimmer pen Clear 
   stamp - Birthday Joy (circle w/ stars, 4),
                Home of the Brave (fireworks, stars)

emb: Stampendous (mixed red/white/blue
   embossing powder), Zing Gold emb powd

machine: Sizzix BIGkick

ribbon: red/white/blue

tool: bow maker, heat gun

 
Entering this in:

CardzTV Ch#118 Anything Goes  1/3  7/16

Simon Wed Ch Bright & Cheerful  2/5  7/7

2 comments:

  1. Nice Red, white, and blue card creation - sounds like a fun Happy 4th of July celebration and the food - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone recommended watching with Closed Captions...my daughter got me hooked on that. Helps so that you don't have to have to volume too loud -- ha ha. This is a great card! I love that you left some of the white showing.

    ReplyDelete