Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Bee happy ATC

Had not made an Artist Trading Card ATC in quite some time.

I wrote what I used on back. Please see recipe.











The new Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is available thru 8/31. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:


CHNC Jul Pattern Paper Ch

DL.ART ThankfulThurs Ch264Animals 1/3 8/5

DL.ART Jul Linky  1E/day  7/31

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  2/5  8/4

1 comment:

  1. Cute ATC I love the look!!
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART JULY LINKY challenge
    Thank you for your inspiration!! Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete