Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christmas Stocking Snoopy Tag

Made the Christmas Snoopy Tag using Die-Namics tag die, a Snoopy stamp & some stamps not sure of brand for sentiments, colored the Snoopy stamped image using pencil colors and added ribbon & twine.





I have prizes to offer up to anyone who places a $25 or greater order from my Close To My Heart CTMH website (listed below) in Jan, Feb and/or Mar of next yr 2020. Prizes (all unused extras I have) are: Autumn Air Stamp of the Month S1910, Giving Thanks stamps CC9192, Whimsical Holiday stamps CC101911, A Dash of Joy stamps CC9191 and Hawthorn Cardmaking Stamp + Thin Cuts Z3545. All you have to do is place the order, contact me to let me know you ordered. I also get notified but so you can choose quicker email me at:
sunshine_honeybee2004@yahoo.com
Then I will mail you one of the prizes and you get to choose the prize. I will post photos of the prizes soon.


My CTMH website:
SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

CHNC Ch 469

3 comments:

  1. Ah Snoopy - waiting for Santa as he rest on top of his home - fab tag! Great give a way for someone ordering - hope your business is going well! Blessings and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete