Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Daisy Elf & Holly Elf Xmas Eve - Xmas Stockings

Wish everyone that celebrates a Merry Christmas!

Introduced Holly Elf, baking Christmas Cookies, fireplace mantle Christmas decor, with Daisy Rey & Holly Blossom, Christmas Cards/Envelopes, Christmas gift baskets, Christmas ornament card, Christmas Santa card ,
Pilot Peppermint Plane, Christmas Tree Lights, Christmas ornament card, Christmas crocheted stocking on tree,
Christmas yard decor Red Baron, ice skating, Christmas crocheted dress, Christmas crocheted scarf, Snickerdoodle cookies, Snoopy Tree Skirt, Snoopy blanket, wrapped Christmas presents, Christmas snowman cupcake.
and Christmas music.

Today Daisy Elf & Holly Elf are checking out the Christmas 
stockings. Of course, Daisy Rey & Holly Blossom have stockings (on the far left). Hubby's, Mark's, stocking was made by my older sister. Daughter's, Nicole Rose's, stocking was made by Grandma Hilde, my Dad's friend after my Mother died. I made the red fabric Snoopy stocking for myself. Dog's stockings will have squeaky tennis balls & dog treats inside. Our stockings will have inside: candy, scratch-off lottery tickets & gift cards.





I have prizes to offer up to anyone who places a $25 or greater order from my Close To My Heart CTMH website (listed below) in Jan, Feb and/or Mar of next yr 2020. Prizes (all unused extras I have) are: Autumn Air Stamp of the Month S1910, Giving Thanks stamps CC9192, Whimsical Holiday stamps CC101911, A Dash of Joy stamps CC9191 and Hawthorn Cardmaking Stamp + Thin Cuts Z3545. All you have to do is place the order, contact me to let me know you ordered. I also get notified but so you can choose quicker email me at:
sunshine_honeybee2004@yahoo.com
Then I will mail you one of the prizes and you get to choose the prize. I will post photos of the prizes soon.


My CTMH website:
SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

DLART 7th Annual Elf Antics Linky
DLART Dec 2019 Linky 

1 comment: