Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, December 7, 2019

Envelope Christmas Seals

Decided to make holiday seals for my Christmas card envelopes. Used Holiday Seals by The Stamping Village which is a set of 12 seals; the one here is by Pink & Main. Used a Spellbinder circle die to cut out the seal. Used CTMH Shimmer pens (clear & green) to add sparkle. Used Xyron Sticker tool to add adhesive to back of seal.









My CTMH website:
SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

Cardz TV Anything Goes Ch #104
Cuttlebug Ch Christmastime  
   used Sizzix BIGkick for cutting seals
DLART Dec 2019 Linky
Simon Mon Ch Lets Sparkle  
Simon Wed Ch Traditional Christmas

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining the DL.ART December LINKY challenge
    This is really pretty I have a wax seal with my last name initial, I haven't used it in a while you need to drip the wax on the card and then press the seal into it!!!! I love it.
    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea - I have never made holiday seals - yours is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete