Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thank You Magnolia Card

Created this Clean & Simple (CAS) Thank You Card using a Magnolia photograph I photographed today 6/21. It's unusual to see a Magnolia blossom this time of yr so I had to photograph it. The blossom was at a height not easily reachable so I decided to just hold the camera over it and snap the photo & see what I got.
























ink: studio g white ink

paper:
4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Base purple cardstock
scrap piece of Flower Names scrapbook paper
photo of Magnolia flower photographed 6/21/12

sentiment: studio g clear stamp

Entering this into the following challenges:

Bearly Mine Ch40 Flowers lim2 1st 6/19-25
Crafts and Me Ch89 Anything Goes unlim 6th 6/20-25
Cute Card Thurs Ch222 Here Comes Summer unlim 3rd 6/21-27 
DLART Thankful Thurs Must say Thank You on the card 6/21-7/7
Friends of Speedy TV Ch25 Summer theme unlim 5th 6/18-24
Jaihart Sun Are Lovely 10 unlim 30th 6/3
Little Scrap Pieces Fun Fri Use Purple Ch 6/15-21 
Milk Coffee Ch It's Summertime lim3 2nd 6/21-7/4
Paper Playtime Ch77 Say it w/ Sentiments Anything Goes unlim 7th 6/18-30
Stampin Sisters in Christ Ch144 Something that reflects you unlim 9th I like flowers & to photograph them so that reflects me 6/17-23
Stamping with Dragon Anything Goes unlim 12th 6/15-21
Victorine Stamps Ch36 Anything Goes unlim 14th 6/14

8 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty I love the flower thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Melissa never thought about taking pictures in my flower garden for my cards....whole new ball game thanks for joining my challenge! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous picture, Melissa!! My Grandmother had a Magnolia tree that she cherished when I was younger!! So beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Playtime and I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Paper Playtime DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful picture you have taken of that Magnolia in bloom it looks amazing, it is fantastic that you have created such a gorgeous card using the picture, thank you for joining our challenge this week at Bearly Mine
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card!! Beautiful Magnolia bloom!!!
    Thanks for joining us Friends of Speedy TV!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. Thanks for playing with us over at Bearly Mine Challenges this week. Good luck with the challenge.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card. Beautiful flower. Thanks for trying the Tutorial Time on SpeedyTV technique and joining the fun. We hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a pretty card you have made here. Thank you for taking part in the challenge and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete