Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

You're the Sweetest Ice Cream Cones Card - Summer 2011 Online Card Camp Sketch Card

Created this "You're the Sweetest" Ice Cream Cones (strawberry, chocolate & vanilla) card using Summer 2011 Online Card Camp Week 3 Sketch #3 using the red, white & 3 shades of brown colors.

Week 3 Sketches















Scanned the card so the vanilla ice cream cone would show up and that's reason ribbon looks somewhat smooshed.

Entering this card into paper Cutz Challenge #99 - use Cricut cut, hand stamp or dig stamp of ice cream cone, popsicle, ice cream sundae or milk shake:

Paper Cutz Challenge #99- Ice Cream Cone

Paper:
Base 4 1/2" x 6 1/4" white
Medium shade Brown 4 1/2" x 6 1/4" attached to white front
Light shade Brown 1" x 6" notched piece with sentiment
Light shade Brown 2 1/2" x 5" 2 1/8" showing with rest tucked under the notched piece
1 3/4" x 1 3/8" red for strawberry, dark shade of brown for chocolate & white for vanilla

Fiskars Simple Stick Repositionable Rubber Stamps The Sweet Life ice cram cone & sentiment

Versamark ink, Stampenduous Stamp 'n Stuff Kaleidoscope Transparent embossing powder heated with Marvy heat tool

Spool O' Ribbon: white, brown & red (scanned the image so the ribbon looks smooshed somewhat)
foam adhesives

6 comments:

  1. Very cute idea. I saw this morning where you won somewhere (I think it was a challenge but can't remember) so congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I won at M.A.G. Challenge by the Page - use Simply Charmed page #39. I'm happy! My name goes into a monthly drawing for a gift certificate. You can see my entry on my blog at:
    Online Summer Card Camp 2011 Wk 3 Thank You Card
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. Love ice cream
    thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog and telling me about your daughter's shoes. I did that once to a pair of sandals myself and that's when I decided to get creative with Miss Bella's sandals. Great minds do think alike.
    I am already a follower and appreciate that you follow me now also.
    Hugs
    Brenda
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Clever idea!
    Thanks for your comment on my ice cream cone card. Sorry! My goof--that should be houndstooth folder. I corrected the post. Thanks for mentioning that!
    Have a great weekend!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete