Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

Quote Note



Created this Quote Note to put in my hubby's backpack (he carries his company laptoip in a backpack) for him to have at work.


















Entering this Quote Note into challenge:

Fabulous Friday Challenge - Quote That!

Paper: cardstock from my scrap stash

Lacy Labels Cricut cartridge 4"

Inkadinkado clear ministamp #60-30099 Valentine/Spring Assortment

Versamark ink, Gold Tinsel embossing powder heated

Recollections Mounting Tape used on backside top of stamped image piece (I can lift the stamped image to write personal note)

4 comments:

  1. Melissa, my friend...he is going to love it. You're creativity is amazing. Great job no FABULOUS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubby phoned and told me he loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww....so sweet! You did a lovely job. So glad you played along with us at Frosted Designs!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete