Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

Won M.A.G. Challenge by the Page - use Simply Charmed page #39

Today, Fri 7/15, I'm happy to have found out I won M.A.G. Challenge by the Page - use Simply Charmed page #39.

I get to display the trophy that is on my blog sidebar & my name is entered into the monthly drawing for a gift certificate to JoAnn's or Michaels.

You can see my entry that won:
http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com/2011/07/online-summer-card-camp-2011-wk-3-thank.html

TGIF

5 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa, congrats and thanks so much for the information you sent me...you are super sweet. Your card was FABULOUS as are all of your creations. Congrats again my friend. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the challenge win! Cute card!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shen: Thank you for congrats. You're welcome for thanking me for the info on the challenge(s) that your cute bikini card can be entered in. Thanks for compliment on my card & my creations. My notebook organizing skills are better than my crafty skills most of the time.
    Glenda: Thank you for congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again! Thanks for your visit! Memory thread is a DMC product--fiber covered wire that will hold its shape which is used on stitched products. I have seen it used in buttons on several blogs. I found it at Michaels near the DMC embroidery thread. I think Hobby Lobby may have it too.
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete