Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Christmas Lollipop Card

Saw the Cooking with Cricut challenge #43 Lollipops so I decided to make a Lollipop card. Then saw Polka Doodle wk 29 challenge - Christmas in July. So, I thought why not make a Christmas Lollipop card. Was getting ready to put a sentiment on the card when I saw My craft Spot Challenge #18 - Emboss It! So with all 3 challenges in mind this is what I created.

















Entering into following challenges:

Cooking with Cricut

Challenge #43: Lollipops


My Craft Spot #18- Emboss It

Polka Doodle

Week 29 Challenge - Christmas In July


Die Cuttin Diva's

Challenge #25: *Sweet Treats*


Disney Mickey & Friends Cricut cartridge
3" lollipop (which is an icon option on Goofy image page 112)

Paper:
Base: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" white cardstock
cream, 2 different red, white cardstock

Crayola red glitter glue pen - for lollipop

lollipop border stamp stamped individually using a clear stamp from TPC Studio Sweets And treats (saw this technique on PaperTreyInk site this weekend to use a stamp to create a "faux" border)

Inkadinkado clear stamp Warm Holiday Wishes sentiment

a la mode by Hampton Art red ink - lollipop border
VersaMark & Red Tinsel embossing powder heated with Marvy heat tool - sentiment

Bobbin Ribbon 3/8" width Christmas ribbon (thought that this red & white candy ribbon was the perfect match for this card)

26 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card!!! I love the red and white!!!
    If you play along with the Divas challenge, our pets ARE part of the family, too!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! These holiday pops sure are festive. Love that ribbon your used. Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Love the red & white and the border stamp is perfect! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Card!!! You did a Fantastic Job on it. Thank You so much for Sharing!
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is way too cute! I love lollipops!
    Hugs, Jenni
    http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! Love the Christmas-y lollipops and that ribbon is perfect. Thanks for linking up this week at Cooking With Cricut!

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team
    www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on your card! Thanks for joining us at DCD. -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those lollipops look wonderful - and what a super idea to turn them into Christmas ones!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot - and thanks also for your comment on my blog. I cut the girl at 3 from Winter Frolic. I do have the face assortment - so have 5 different sizes of face to choose from. Usually, I just hold the stamp over the face (with no ink) to get a feel for the dimensions before I actually stamp. I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Your lollipops look good enough to eat!
    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Christmas Card! I love the red and white lollipops and the way you dangled the tag from the sticks. Good luck with the challenges. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super yummy! Great colors!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card, Melissa! I love the red and white and the pretty border stamp! The lollipops look so yummy! Fabulous card - I love it :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this card really pops! SO pretty! Everything goes really well together... I love the little easel it's on too! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooohhh, Christmas lollies are always better than regular lollies!!! This is just beautiful. I especially love, love, love the ribbon! :) I'm a new follower.
    Nita
    www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too too cute! Love the colors! Thanks CallyAnn
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. YYYUUMMMMMMMMMMYYY!!! I just love lolli~pops... They remind me of Wizard of OZ for whatever reason LOL Your card is a great christmas idea...Thanks for sharing it with us HoneY~bEE :o)

    Mistyrose

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is really neat and yummy. Thank you for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute card! I love the Christmas lollipops!! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet card ! Love the lollipops !! Thanks for playing along this week at My craft Spot !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on your win for this card at CWC!!!!! Awesome! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cute cute Christmas card, love the suckers! Thanks for joining the challenge at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card, glad you could join us at Polkadoodles this week. Good Luck! Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super sweet!! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot.

    Hugs,
    Amy
    Scrapping Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your card is Wonderful! So CUTE! Thanks for playing along with us over at Cricut Cardz! :o)

    Theresa (CCC DT)
    www.miislucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very pretty card, great job! thanks so much for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is such a pretty card!!! I love the simplicity!!!

    Thanks for joining us @ CCC.

    ReplyDelete