to a Tip on Thursday. I'm Melissa, nickname "Sunshine HoneyBee", an
independent Close To My Heart CTMH Consultant, and I want to share some
tips I have learned in a weekly tutorial named Tip on Thursday.
Please check out my CTMH site and order wonderful items like what I used, comment below & share a photo of what you made using the Tip.
For this Tip on Thursday I want to share with you how to scrapbook on a small scale.
You can scrapbook 12" x 12" layouts but lately I've liked creating 6" x 6" layouts. The one I'm showing you is 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" and I'll add a 6" x 6" white cardstock to back and that can be used for journaling.
Supplies & Tools you will need are:
1. Cardstock in color choices you want. I used: black, yellow, orange.
2. Photo or photos of your choice. I used a photo printed on white cardstock of a Captain Jack Sparrow pumpkin my hubby carved laast year, 2019.
3. Pattern papers of your choice. I used scraps of Pirate skull & crossbones and Pirate Words.
1. Cut cardstock: white 6" x 6", black 5 1/2" x 5 1/2", yellow
5 1/4" x 5 1/4" and orange 5" x 5".
2. Print photo on white cardstock and cut: 2 3/8" x 2 3/8"
3. Add cut scraps of pattern paper. Pirate skull & crossbones is cut 3" x 3". Pirate Words is 3 1/2" x 1 1/4".
Catching up on my scrapbooking. This scrapbook layout is the Captain Jack Sparrow pumpkin (styrofoam pumpkin) my hubby carved last year, 2019. Hubby uses a dremmel tool and is now doing what is called shaving (have to be careful because the pumpkin is not thick, which means you do not cut open pattern parts but instead just shave off some of the outer. Have chosen carved pattern, not a Pirate theme, for this year and will post this year's when he finishes.
cardstock/paper: black, yellow, orange, white,
pattern - Pirate Skull & Crossbones, Pirate words
of Captain Jack Sparrow pumpkin hubby carved
The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept-Oct catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.
My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
Entering this in:CHNC Oct Pattern Ch 10/31
Simon Mon Ch Incl a Photo 2/5 10/4Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes 2/5 10/6