Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Back to School Forest scene

Please click here for Tip Thursday 9/10 Color Tags & Dry Embossing. Please visit during Sept for new Tip Thursdays.
 
Decided to think outside the box or should I say outside in the forest for this Back to School creation. The students and teachers are keeping their social distance. Did not mask them up. The students are sitting on mushrooms at the tree stump desk. Here schools are virtual & in person and some have both choices. My daughter has been out of school; she completed her Master's degree 3 yrs ago.










Supplies
cardstock/paper: brown, chalk black (Easel center), 
  Kraft, white  
  pattern - brown that is tree stump
chalk: white (calligraphy write Back to School on Easel)
Crayola: pencil colors
ink: CTMH Toffee, VersaFine Onyx Black 
recycle: cardboard - used for sturdiness



The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept-Oct catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Entering this in:

Cardz TV Ch123  1/3  9/24

CHNC Sept Pattern Ch  9/30

Lawn Fawnatics Ch84 Back to School  4/4  920















Simon Mon Ch Use Your Fav Stamp  4/5  9/13 

Simon Wed Ch Humor/Fun Card  2/5  9/15

2 comments:

  1. How incredibly cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete