Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, September 6, 2020

be jolly Card - Santa

Please click here for Tip Thursday 9/3 Stamp Large Image/Clean Stamp  Please visit during Sept for new Tip Thursdays.
 
It's all about the sentiment and the jolly fellow Santa.









Supplies
cardstock/paper: red, white
   pattern - the Paper Studio Christmas Basics - Santa
ink: CTMH Candy Apple
stamp/die: Lawn Fawn Winter Big Scripty Words



The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept-Oct catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Entering this in:

CHNC Ch506 Christmas  9/11

CHNC Sept Pattern Ch  9/30

Lawn Fawnatics Ch83 Make the Sentiment the Star  3/4  9/6

3 comments:

  1. Clean and Simple - and simply beautiful. Thank you for joining in the Use Some Patterned Paper Challenge at CHNC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great creation - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete