Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Daisy Rey Adopt/Rescue Day 13th Bday

Adopted/Rescued Daisy Rey, my Lab/Retriever Mix Aug. 6, 2014 from shelter when she was 7 yrs old.

First former owner had given her up at age 3. Second former owner had brought her to the shelter at age 7 and on her chart was written that the woman said the dog did not listen. 

Well, she was not trained. The following yr I had Daisy trained at Petco in Adult Level 1 Class. Classes were 1 hr for 6 wks inside Petco store. Daisy completed Level 1 in 3 weeks and so the trainer taught her Level 2 which she completed in remaining classes. 

Daisy Rey likes her morning walks. When I adopted her, her name was Daisy so I kept that and added Rey for girl Daisy who plays Star Wars character Rey. When I adopted her they did not know her exact birthday so I made her adoption/rescue day her birthday. Today she is 13. Daughter bought her a bed (that is what is in the box) from amazon. I made her peanut butter/pumpkin/yogurt frozen treats.

Made Who Rescued Who heart using CTMH Eat Play Love stamps & Basic Heart die. Made birthday card using CTMH Faithful Friend Seasons & Nature stamp and sentiment 'yappy birthday' sentiment from CTMH Punny Pals Operation Smile stamp and CTMH Fur-ever Friends pattern bone cardstock.




























If you look closely you will see the treats which I made using silicon trays shaped Snoopy & Woodstock. Daisy Rey was taught to not touch the treats until I give her the signal ok.




























With Holly Blossom, adopted/rescued at age 2 that is now 3.











The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is available thru 8/31. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

CHNC Aug Ch Patt Paper  8/31

DL.ART Aug Linky  1E/day  8/31

Simon Mon Ch Birthday  3/5  8/9 

Simon Wed Ch Use Fav Tool 2/5 8/11
  my fav tool used is myTim Holtz scissors used to fussy cut the stamped dog image

2 comments:

  1. Daisy Rey is so lucky to have found such loving owners...I am stunned at how some people are with pets. Love her and hug her for me!! Both pups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Daisy Rey (belated) I certainly thought of her on her special day as we share the same day.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART AUGUST LINKY challenge
    This is such a nice tribute you made for her, her adoption plaque. I love it.
    Thank you for your inspiration!! Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete