Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, August 16, 2020

Summ Snowcone Mini Card

Please click here to see 8/13/20 Thursday Tip How to Make the 3D Shaped Tag/Card.

Made the Summer Snowcone using CTMH Summer Vibes Cardmaking Workshop stamp/die. 





























The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is available thru 8/31. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

CHNC Aug Ch Patt Paper  8/31

Dies R Us Ch151 Baby It's Hot Outside  2/3  8/28
   Hot colors - reds, oranges, yellows  - colors on pattern paper

Simon Mon Ch Summer Memories  5/5  8/16

Simon Wed Ch MidSummer Blues  5/5 8/18

1 comment:

  1. Fun background for this summer card. Thanks for sharing with us at Dies R Us Challege Blog. We hope you will join us for future challenges.
    Kathy
    DRU DT

    ReplyDelete