Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, August 28, 2020

PSL Card

Click here for Tip Thursday 8/27 Watercolor Pencils.
 
I like Pumpkin Spice Latte PSL. Was happy when Starbucks announced PSL available Tues 8/25 which is earlier than last year of 8/28. Went inside Starbucks wearing my mask & ordered a PSL, tasted good but the drink temperature was warm and not hot. The barista guy was so busy trying to keep up with the drive thru drink orders that he did not make it hot. Well, yesterday I went to the Tom Thumb grocery store and they had the PSL for sale 4 to a packet for you to brew yourself. Ordered a Mango Dragonfruit drink and bought the PSL packets. Had a PSL yesterday evng using Keurig for hot water and frothed the cream (have a Keurig that has the frother that can make Latte or Cappucino). Was happy and I got points on my Starbucks app for the purchase of the PSL packets as well.

Made this card using a Simon stamp/die set, Fall Frenchies, I bought last yr and first time using. Used white gel pen to give the whipped cream a more realistic look. Embellished with flowers & gem.





















The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is available thru 8/31. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Entering this in:

Caffeine Fuel Paper Play Ch  use any sponsor item  8/31 
  stamp - Simon Fall Frenchies 

Cardz  TV Ch122 Anything Goes  1/3  9/10

CHNC Aug Ch Pattern Paper  8/31

Hero Arts Ch14 Critters  9/24 

Simon Mon Ch Beautiful Botanicals  4/5  8/30
  botanicals - flowers

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  2/5  9/1
 

3 comments:

  1. Sweet Latte with dog card Melissa - Fall is wonderful in Michigan - many color changes - actually there are color tours as well - Apple Cider, Donuts, Wagon rides the like - my favorite time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along at the CLC!

    ReplyDelete