Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Halloween Birthday Card

Have a friend with a birthday on Halloween that I made this card for.

Used several My Favorite Things Die-Namics dies (Haunted House, Spooky Fence, Slimline Starter).  Used my Sizzix BIGkick regular plates & extended plates. Used Cardz TV stamp, Spooky Sayings, for sentiment that I won in a challenge recently. Distressed the sentiment tag with Tim Holtz paper distresser & Distress Ink. Used CTMH Lemonade shimmer pen on the yellow windows for more of a glow look. Added a wobble to back of Skeleton to make him dance. Can you see the skeleton inside the door of Haunted House?






























The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is available thru 8/31. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

CHNC Aug Ch Patt Paper  8/31

Cut It Up Old School  1/1  9/2
  use old product -
    I've had the Halloween pattern paper for longgg time

My Favorite Things Birthday Ch Move It  9/16
  interactive - wobble to make skeleton dance

Simon Mon Ch Grunge It Up 3/5  8/23
  grunge - sentiment tag sign paper distressed & inked 

Simon Wed Ch Oh So Cute  2/5  8/25
  cute - skeleton dancing 

2 comments:

  1. So spooky and fun! Isn't it fun to dig out older pattern paper to see what can be created? Thanks for joining our Old School challenge at Cut it Up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very spooky! I like how the haunted house extends above the card.

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Old School challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete