Pegasus theme. Awhile ago I mentioned
I was looking for a Pegasus Cricut image.
Well, I still have not found one except on
Hannah Montana Cricut cartidge which I
do not have. The next best thing or should
I say the best of things is the Pegasus image
I'm using here which my daughter sketched
for me this past weekend & emailed to me.
Printed Pegasus on white cardstock & cut it
I used the Rock Princess Cricut cartridge
for the shiny silver glitter wings. Used my
Gypsy and hid the left wing & cut two right
wings 8" x 5". Cut a slit in the Pegasus and
used foam to give the to wings a 3D look. Used
white glitter on the Pegasus. Beware of the
green color that happens when using white
glitter on black.
Used Sky paper & embossed with Script
embossing folder. Thought about using a
Valentine heart or musical notes embossing
folder but wanted the Pegasus & my hand
written words to be the focal point so Script
came to mind.
Used a Spellbinders tag die, pink/white
ribbon & pink glitter hearts.
Hand calligraphy of "Yesterday" one of my
fav Beatles songs.
Closeup of Pegasus:
Closeup of Script embossing:
Inside hand calligraphy sentiment words
You were my Valentine
Bee my Valentine
Today & Tomorrow
Entering this into the following challenges:
1. Craft Spot by Kimberly ends 2/6
Monday Challenge - Anything goes!
2. Exploring Cricut
1 ribbon - white ribbon
2 Cricut cuts - 2 wings (they are cut individually)
3. 3 brads, jewels, buttons - hearts added to ribbon
3. Getting Cricky Simply Sun Ch Fantasyland unlim entries 1st entry ends 2/12
4. Hooked on Craft Challenges Ch#16 "Something Bright"
unlim entries 7th entry ends 2/4
my something bright - is the silver glitter paper wings
5. One Stitch At A Time Ch#98 'Use a Digi' lim 3 non-image 1st entry ends 2/4
my Digi is the Pegasus sketched by my daughter
6. Paper Playtime Anything Goes unlim entries 1st entry ends 2/4
7. Raise the Bar Ch#89 Pink, Silver, Ribbon & Tag ends 2/2
8. Scrappy Moms-Stamps Terrific Tuesday Ch Rock Princess ends 1/30
9. Sentimental Sundays Ch#87 Dry Embossing & sentiment ends 2/4
10. StampInSistersInChrist unlim entries 2nd entry ends 2/4
create card/proj true to your style - show us who you really are!
Challenge #124 – Ph. 4:8
11. The Stamp Man 'Embellish It' Ch ends 2/9
using a Digi Pegasus stamp
12. Victorine Stamps unlim entries 8th entry ends 2/4
Victorine Originals-Anything Goes Challenge
*** Pegasus Artist ***
**** my daughter ****
My daughter's comment when I emailed her what I had done with her Pegasus sketch:
"Nice. It looks a lot better than my simple drawing. I like how the wings are 3d while the rest is still 2d."
Rock Princess Cricut cartridge & Gypsy
hid left wing and cut two right wings
5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Base white cardstock
5 1/4" x 8 1/4" Sonnets Sky paper
4 3/4" x 8" pink cardstock
the Paper Studio Solid Glitter cardstock - pink & silver
5 1/4" x 8 1/4" clear vellum
foam, Recollections red adhesive double-sided tape,
Scotch ATG, Zig 2 way glue pen & Zots small dots
American Crafts Glitter Gel Pen - silver - hand calligraphy of "Yesterday" sentiment
Cuttlebug Script embossing folder
glitter - white
heart embellishing -
not recalling how I made these, had them in a Ziploc plastic bag with my Valentine items
Sanford calligraphy marker - pink - hand calligraphy on inside sentiment words
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Ribbon Tag Trio Two die
the Ribbon Boutique pink & white stitched grosgrain ribbon