Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Valentine's Day Shaker Card - Hero Arts - FebFancyWordDie - Hearts - Doily

Please click here for Tip Thursday 1/14 Sentiment Stamping on Envelope. 

Made this Valentine Card using hearts, layers, Hero Arts Feb die, Spellbinder heart, doily, beads & heart buttons in the shaker heart.



 



 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

beads: Blue Moon Silver lined rainbow

buttons: hearts

cardstock/paper: red, white patt - hearts

Hero Arts: die - Feb Word Fancy

other: acetate, doily (white), foam (pink)

Spellbinder: die - Heart Scallop Nested

 Tim Holtz: 

  Distress Ink - spun sugar (used on edge of pattern paper)

   

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan - Feb catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Entering this in:

Cardz TV Ch132 Anything Goes  1/3  1/28

CHNC Jan Pattern Ch  1/31 

DRU Ch161  AnyGoes usinganybranddieDRUsells 1/3  1/28

  DRU sells Spellbinder dies

Simon Mon Shake It Up Ch  2/5  1/17

Simon Wed Layer It Up Ch  2/5  1/19 

Stay Crafty With Hero Arts Ch19 Include A Heart  2/4  

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. This turned out really pretty! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shaker cards, and this one is so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this time at Dies R Us Challenges. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely and a great valentine
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete