Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Tip Thursday 1/7 - Background Framing - CTMH Stitched Lattice Bg, Bloomwithgracescrapbooking

Welcome to Tip Thursday. I'm Melissa, nickname "Sunshine HoneyBee", an independent Close To My Heart CTMH Consultant/Maker, and I want to share some tips I have learned in a weekly tutorial named Tip on Thursday.


Please check out my CTMH site and order wonderful items like what I use. Please let me know if you found this helpful.

Today, I want to show you how to use a background. I used CTMH Stitched Lattice Background (which is in the Core Catalog) and placed BlueBelle cardstock behind it.

Used Bloom with Grace Scrapbooking. Practiced my coloring.
Used Tim Holtz Distress Ink walnut stain on edge of Sunflower in Boots stamped/die image.

Finished the framing with some pattern paper that has a Cork design and brown cardstock for base.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: patt - cork design

Crayola: pencil colors

Tim Holtz: Distress ink - walnut stain

CTMH:

  cardstock/paper - BlueBelle, brown, white

  die - Stitched Lattice Background (new, first time using)

  ink - Toffee

  stamp/die - Bloom with Grace Scrapbooking (new, first time

    using)


Wanted to share a photo from Feb 2020 when my hubby & I went to the Fort Worth Stockyards for the first time. I got to sit on a Bull named Maverick and have photo taken.




 

 

 

 

 

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan. - Feb. catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set/die set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

 

Entering this in:

CHNC Jan Pattern Ch  1/31

Simon Mon Ch Use a New/Unused Product  4/5  1/10 

Simon Wed Ch Something New  4/5  1/12


 



2 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brave one on that bull! Like the cork design card stock - and the flowers in the boot!

    ReplyDelete