Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Sympathy Card - CTMH CardChatterSympathy StitchedLatticeBg

Please click here for Tip Thursday 1/14  Sentiment Stamping on Envelope. 

Made this Sympathy card for an internet friend whose mom died recently. Friend likes Kraft cardstock. Stamped a CTMH sentiment and die cut fitting it end to end in the stitched die. Used a CMTH die for layered background. Added a flower & gem in center of flower. Used glossy accents on flower petals.


 





 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper:  Kraft, yellow

CTMH: die - Stitched Lattice Background

  stamp - #D1476 Card Chatter Sympathy

  die from stamp set - so happy together

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

other; flower, gem, glossy accents

   

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan - Feb catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com



Entering this in:

Simon Mon On A Roll - Add Circles  3/5  1/24 

Simon Wed Make Your Own Background  2/5  1/26

  my background is the lattice die


 

No comments:

Post a Comment