Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Stay Cozy - Newton's Nook - Banner Trio, Circle Frames, Snowfall Roundabout - CMTH - BlueBelle

Please click here for Tip Thursday 12/17 Merry Christmas. Please visit during the mth of Sept 2020 - Dec 2020 & Jan 7, 2021 (coming soon) new Tip Thursdays.

Have couple products new/using for first time.

Newton's Nook products: Banner Trio die, Circle Frames die & Snowfall Roundabout stamp.

CTMH product: BlueBelle Shimmer pen. 

Card can be Winter or Christmas.


 






 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: white  patt - blue with white dots

CTMH: ink - Blue Belle  

  shimmer pen - Blue Belle (new, first time using)

other: sponge (used to ink up edges)

Newton's Nook: die - Banner Trio (new, first time using),

  Circle Frames (new, first time using)

  stamp - Snowfall Roundabout (new, first time using)

   

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan - Feb catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Entering this in:

CHNC Jan Pattern Ch  1/31

CHNC Christmas Ch523  1/8

 

Newton's Nook Ch139 Cozy Winter  1/3  1/15




 

 

 

 

Simon Mon Ch Use a New/Unused Product  2/5  1/10 

Simon Wed Ch Something New  2/5  1/12


 

 

4 comments:

  1. Great Newton Nook circled stamp and die - nice card - looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! The inked edges add a nice touch! So happy you were inspired by the Inky Paws-Cozy Winter Challenge! Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on yet another card! The added distress edges adds a touch of warmth! Glad to see your work at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper.

    DT Stacey
    www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete