Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, November 15, 2013

I Want S'More Card

Created this Clean & Simple CAS Card using a Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons cutting file/digi, S'mores - I Want S'More Title. Stamped a Docerela Creations Mix & Match I sentiment. Added a wobble to back of 'I Want S'More' Title.

























I was pleased with the action photo:






















Supplies List 


cutting file/digi:Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons S'Mores I Want S'more Title
inks: Memento Rich Cocoa
machine: Sizzix BIGkick 
paper: cardstock - browns, white

Spellbinder: Nest Labels Twenty-Three
stamp: Docerela Creations Mix & Match I
wobble: added to back of I Want S'More Title

Entering this into the following challenges:

11/16 Pile It On Ch45 Show Us Your Tools UE 11/10

11/18 Clear It Out Theme: Smores(choc,marshmallow) Stash(brown/white) 3E(#1) 11/5

11/19 Action Wobble CAS Card 3E(#1) 11/6

11/22 Jos Scrap Shack FFC#26 Anything Goes UE 11/15

11/28 Wags N Whiskers Ch117 Cards for Kids 2E(#1) 11/15

11/30 DLART Thankful Thurs Nov Linky Ch UE 11/7



3 comments:

  1. Me too - Love Smores - but I could eat way too many - great for the campfire - don't ya think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent action photo!!! Thanks for joining us over at Wags N Whiskers for this challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Thanks for join us at pile it on. We have started a new challenge today. Hope to see you back this week! Kimberly dt

    ReplyDelete