Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Beach Holiday Card

Created this card using Digi Darla Designs digi, Beach Holiday Square Color, that I won some time ago. Digi was pre-colored by Digi Darla Designs. Reminds me of my days of growing up on E coast of Florida. When I went to my older sister's daughter's wedding last yr had a wonderful time at Pensacola Beach where hubby & I stopped for couple days before the wedding.


























Supplies List 

digi: Digi Darla Designs Beach Holiday Square Color
paper: Waves scrapbook paper, cardstock - white

Entering this into the following challenges:

8/10 Creative Insp Paint Anything Goes unlim 7/28

8/10 Sentimental Sun Ch166 Child's Play 3E(#3) toy - child's bucket 8/4

8/11 Craft Your Passion Ch174 All At Sea! 3E(#2) 8/5

8/12 Loves Rubber Stamps Ch64 Anything Goes unlim 8/6

8/15 Little Scrap Pieces "Day at the Beach" Ch 1E(#1) 8/9

8/15 Simply Create Too Ch43 Photo Inso 3E(#3) 8/2




8/29 Word Play Sat Aug Ch Childhood 4E(#2) reminds me of my chikldhood days of growing up E coast FL 8/10

8/31 DLART Thankful Thurs Aug Linky Ch Anything Goes unlim 8/1
8/31 Just B Creative Anything Goes unlim 8/1

7 comments:

  1. This is pretty. Your DP matches your image so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got that colored image and love it - you did a great job using it with your blue background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!! Love the image - it makes me want to be at the beach!! Thanks for linking up at Little Scrap Pieces!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! it is whimsical and fun with lovely colours and papers. Great summery feel. Thanks for joining our All at Sea challenge this week at Craft Your Passion. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely summer card! Thanks for joining us this week for our All At Sea challenge at Craft Your Passion! Hope to see you again for our newest challenge this week!


    ReplyDelete
  6. you have done such a fab job on this - thank you for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Melissa, loving the image!

    ReplyDelete