Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, July 16, 2012

HELP it's a Summer Wedding!

Created this whimsy ATC "HELP it's a Summer Wedding." Used a photo from my oldest sister's wedding that was in the Summer of 1978 in which she is pointing to the bottom of her groom's shoes that my brother & the other groomsmen decorated with tape to spell out "HE LP."















digi: wedding people
embossing: Sizzix mini embossing folder for dots on frame
paper:
white cardstock
vellum
sentiment: printed on computer on vellum 

Entering this into the following challenges: 

Getting Cricky Simply Sun Ch Summer Celebrations unlim 7/1-8/4
Jaihart Sundays are Lovely #11 7/1 

Penneys Ch Anything Goes unlim 7/11-16 
Wicked Wed WW40 Summer Wedding 6totch lim2 1st 7/11-17

6 comments:

  1. LOL,,,, I can't stop laughing.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun photo! Thanks for sharing!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awful! LOL!!! I wasn't there but I remember hearing about it...LOL!!! That was so your father's style of humor, too! :)
    Love that little dotted frame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, too funny! What a great ATC and it's just perfect for this week's Summer Wedding theme at Wicked Wednesday...so glad you you were able to join us again!!!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness that tape on the bottom of his shoes. I bet people got some great laughs out of that. Fun layout. I like it. Thanks for joining us in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge. Good Luck! :)

    Heather
    Getting Cricky Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete