Hewlett Packard (HP) cut file that hubby
got thru an email from HP. It is perfect for
giving Valentine treats in.
Pretty easy to make. Printed on 8 1/2" x 11"
white cardstock on my HP printer. Cut along
the solid lines. Score on the dashed lines.
Use adhesive on the tabs that have the
word 'glue' written on them & assemble.
Added some hearts to front & back where
the Valentine sentiment is. Added glitter to
Closeup of top with the heart part that closes:
Closeup of front view (back looks like this also):
Side view (both sides look like this):
Entering this into the following challenges:
1. Craft Spot by Kimberly Mon Ch43 Valentine's Day 2/6 - 2/13
Valentine card or treat pkg
This weeks Challenge: Valentines!
(Make a Valentine card or treat packaging)
2. Decorate to Celebrate Ch#17 Valentine's Day Party unlim entries 4th entry ends 2/7
3. Hooked on Craft Ch17 Hearts unlim entries 1st entry 2/6 - 3/3 now mthly ch
4. One Stitch At A Time lim 3 entries 2nd entry 2/5 - 2/11
Challenge #99 'With Love'
5. Pennys Challenges "Love is in the Air" unlim entries 7th entry 2/1 - 2/14
6. Stampin Sisters in Christ CH125 Love unlim entries 2nd entry 2/5 - 2/11
7. The Pink Elephant 134 Use Pink 2/6 - 2/12
8. The Shabby Tea Room Wk100 Candy Hearts 2/6 - 2.12
theme of 'Candy Hearts' along with this beautiful photo for inspiration ...
... create a card or project inspired by the photo and USE A FOOD THEME AND HEARTS!
HP Valentine Box 2" height, base 2 1/4" x 2"
Paper - white cardstock
adhesive: Scotch ATG, Zig 2 way glue pen
gems: 2 hearts on front & back