Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

Crocheted Valentine Heart Dishcloth

Crocheted this Valentine Heart Dishcloth which
makes for a nice Valentine house or party
decoration. Used a free pattern (see link below),
Sugar 'n Cream Twists Rose Twists cotton yarn &
a size F crochet hook.














Closeup of heart in center:













Entering this into the following challenges:

1. Craft Your Days Away CYDA Ch38 Get Stitchy With It unlim entries 1st entry 2/4 - 2/15

CYDA Challenge #38 ~ Get Stitchy With It

'GET STITCHY WITH IT'

Real or faux stitching, it doesn't matter as long as one or both feature on your project, and knitting or crochet is also included!!


2. Decorate to Celebrate Ch#17 Valentine's Day Party unlim entries 4th entry ends 2/7

Challenge #17 -- Valentine's Day Party


Heart Dishcloth pattern
free on Internet:
http://members.iglou.com/mantia/crafts/HeartCloth.html

9" x 8 1/2" with the edging
Lily Sugar 'n Cream Twists Rose Twists cotton yarn
size F crochet hook

9 comments:

  1. very nice thank you for joining us at decorate to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!! I was just trying to teach my oldest how to crochet the other day (it's hard to do that when you are on skype!!) haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa,
    I love your washcloth. I have that patterned and made one a few years back. I stopped knitting and crocheting when the Cricut bug bit me but I dragged out some thread and yarn just the other day! You asked about an archive on my blog. I had shortened my "Labels" list that is published on the sidebar, but since you asked about being able to find projects, I went back and restored the entire list so it could be viewed. It's at the bottom of the sidebar. I hope this is what you were asking. Thanks for being such a faithful follower.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn
    Handmadefromtheheart-designsbylarelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the yummy colors for this, Melissa!! Crocheting is so relaxing -- I should spend some time doing that!! :) Great job!!


    Thanks so much for decorating your Valentine celebrations at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    and Decorate To Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful, Melissa!! I wish I had your talent at crocheting!! Thanks so much for playing along at Decorate to Celebrate!

    Lisa
    Decorate to Celebrate DTM
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melissa :) I love your hand crocheted dishcloth, it's so lovely! Sadly, I have not yet mastered the skill of crocheting, but you are extraordinarily inspiring! I also want to thank you for sharing your wonderful work and all the links to the challenges you enter. Thanks to you, I have joined in a few of them myself and have enjoyed it very much :) I posted a lil something about you on my blog today to thank you for your inspiration. I'm happy to have a great new blogging buddy like you, keep up the amazing work! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Melissa and thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so talented! I never know what fun and impressive project you will post next! This is another great project!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Decorate to Celebrate.

    ReplyDelete