Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Create a Critter Panda Bear Shaped Happy Birthday Card













Created this Clean & Simple (CAS) Panda Bear
shaped Happy Birthday card using Create a Critter
Cricut cartridge.

One of my favorite wild animals is the Panda.

Closeup:


















Hand calligraphy birthday sentiment with a silver
marker on inside of card:
Sending you
a Panda hug
on your birthday!















Entering this into the following challenges:

1. Card Makin Mamas Ch31 Happy Birthday lim 2 entries 2nd entry 2/17 - 3/1
Challenge #39 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


2. Craft Spot by Kimberly Mon Ch45 B'day Shape Card 2/20 - 2/26

Monday Challenge #45 - Birthday Shape cards


3. Crafty Creations Challenge 2/15 - 2/22

#157- WARM & CUDDLY TEDDY BEARS


4. Pennys Challenge Anything Goes unlim entries 10th entry 2/15 - 2/28

Challenge #73


Create a Critter Cricut cartridge 4 1/2" Panda

Paper:
The Paper Company black cardstock
white cardstock

adhesives: red double-sided tape, Zig 2 Way glue pen

11 comments:

  1. Oh my!! He's so cute!! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so cute and I love the backdrop of grass and a toy panda!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. I like the setting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, Melissa! I always smile when I see animals from Create a Critter. They're so cute!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute Panda shaped card....how fun! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!Love this shaped card.Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my how cute! Love your panda card! Thanks for joining us at Penny's for our anything goes challenge. :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete