Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, October 14, 2011

Beach Scrapbook Layout

Created this Beach scrapbook layout using my
daughter's sketch of my younger sister and her
husband as a gift to them. I liked the paper with
the BEACH word & scenery. After I made it I did
not have anymore of the paper & looked all over
for more and recently found some more at JoAnn's.
My daughter used a photo that my younger sister
had emailed as her basis for the sketch. Used a
Sizzix die cut for the wood posts and added twine
for 3D look.


















Entering this into the following challenge:

1. Anything Goes Challenge Blog multiple entries 12th entry
Challenge 51 - Die cuts/ Punches or both

2. Love to Crop Embossable You multiple entries 7th entry
see below for embossed info
It's Challenge Time!! Embossable You...

3. the Paper Variety Ocean & Nautical

New Challenge Week!

Welcome to week 55 at The Paper Variety!
Let's get started! :)

For many of us, the weather is getting much much cooler.
Pretty soon we'll all have to dig out our sweaters and coats
(if you haven't already!).
But this week, we're going to go back and relax with
the ocean and anything nautical.
-Challenge-


Paper:
12" x 12" Base blue cardstock
11 3/4" x 11 3/4" Creative IMAGINATIONS The Studio Barn Beach paper
blue & brown cardstock
my daughter's sketch of my younger sister & her husband

Sizzix Sizzlit die cut that also gives it an embossed look wood post
twine

5 comments:

  1. Very nice layout- and the drawing is amazing- she is very talented :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific keepsake! Your daughter is truly talented!

    I also wanted to thank you and alert you that the problem with the freebie on my blog is fixed. You can go and grab it if you get a chance.

    Thank you again!!!

    Melin
    Blog: CookingWithCricut.com
    Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very talented....thanks for playing at TPV

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a great thing to scrap. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Variety this week! :)
    -Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I keep saying this but I mean it...your daughter is so talented! What a beautiful keepsake for your sister! And I love that Sizzex die cut of the wood posts!! Thank you for linking up with the Love to Crop Embossable You Challenge!

    Lisa
    Love to Crop Guest Designer
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete