Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, October 31, 2011

1992 Halloween Scrapbook Layout

Thought I'd get nostalgic and get out my scrapbook
I created of each of my daughter's Halloween. I
started
the scrapbook when I only had a Sizzix
machine.

Crocheted: bib, hat & booties.

H
ubby carved the pumpkin (real pumpkin).














Entering this into the following challenges:


1. Dream Valley Challenges max 3 entries 2nd entry ends 11/12

Challenge 19 - Anything Goes


2. Hooked on Craft Challenges Ch 11 Halloween ends 11/12
Challenge 11


3. Love to Crop unlimited entries 11th entry ends 11/3
circles: crocheted cat on the bib

It's Challenge Time!! Encircled and hugged...


Sizzix 1992 die cuts Paper: 12" x 12" Base DCWV Candy Corn cardstock: orange, white & yellow clear vellum paper
hand calligraphy pumpkin punch

yarn: black & orange

7 comments:

  1. Such a festive creation and orange is such a fun color isnt it!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Melissa, what an awesome layout!! Your daughter was so adorable 19 years ago on her first Halloween! And I love the candy corn background paper! Happy Halloween to you my friend :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout!! Love the candy corn paper background. Time sure does move on doesn't it- it seems like yesterday that my girls were just small.... :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice layout! It's easy to forget we can be really creative without our fancy machines......but they are so much fun to use!!

    LTC Guest Designer Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet memorable lay out....I still prefer the basics when it comes to scrap booking. I find when you do this type of cute page, YOUR creativity shines through and not just the same stamp that everyone else has. Still LOVE all of my new BLING stuff! TFS
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous layout. 1992! That was just the other day wasn't it? Thanks so much for sharing with us at Hooked on Craft.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How little she was....they just grow up way too fast, don't they?

    ReplyDelete