Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Halloween Starbucks Skeleton Cups w/ Treats

Please click here for Tip Thursday 10/8 Cricut Device Not Found/Bluetooth. Please visit during the mth of Sept & Oct for new Tip Thursdays.

Made these Halloween treat cups using cups & lids bought on Amazon, a free Starbucks skeleton image printed on sticker paper on my new Canon printer/scanner that my hubby got me for my birthday last wk, punched out the stickers with a punch, used washi tape, added gems for eyes and made bows using ribbon. Filled the treat cups with snack size candy: Hershey Milk Choc & Mounds Dark Choc.

Made the 3 treat cups for my daughter (one for her & for her to give to 2 of her friends).













Supplies

cardstock/paper: sticker paper

gems: yellow (eyes)

image: free Starbucks skeleton

machine: Canon printer/scanner TS8320

other: 4 oz black cups & lids bought on amazon

  (lids are sold separately)

punch: 1 3/4" circle

ribbon:  black/orange

treats: Hershey snack size candy - Milk Choc Hershey Bars,

  Mounds Dark Choc

washi tape: Halloween

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept-Oct catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

Entering this in:

Hero Arts Ch#15 Fall & Halloween  10/22

Simon Mon Ch Spooky  2/5  10/18   

Simon Wed Ch Make It Sparkle  5/5  10/13

  sparkle - yellow gems for eyes, black/orange sparkly ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment