Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, October 12, 2020

Black Cat & Pumpkin Easel Shaker Card

Please click here for Tip Thursday 10/8 Cricut Device Not Found/Bluetooth. Please visit during the mth of Sept & Oct for new Tip Thursdays.


Created this Card as an Easel card made from 12 " x 12" white cardstock, white base cut 12" x 4 1/4" scored longwise at 6" and 2 1/2" from bottom, white front cut 6" x 4 1/4" and white stopper piece cut 4" x 2".

Used Simon Stamptember kit.


 





 

 



 

 

 

 

 



Supplies

cardstock/paper: black, green, white, glitter - black, orange, 

  vellum - orange, yellow

  pattern -Trick or Treat stars background, 

  orange/yellow stripes

machine: Sizzix BIGkick 

other: acetate (recycled from a pkg) - for shaker front

Simon: Stamptember kit - cardstock pattern cat & pumpkin

  die cat & pumpkin,

  die - stitched rectangles (nested),

  shaker items(black bats, orange pumpkins, sequins)

Tim Holtz:  Distress Ink - black soot

  liquid pearls - Pink (cat ears & nose)

wiggle eyes: 4mm

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept-Oct catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

Entering this in: 

Cardz TV Ch#125 Anything Goes  3/3  10/22

CHNC Oct Pattern Ch  10/31 

Hero Arts Ch#15 Fall & Halloween  10/22 

Simon Mon Ch Spooky  1/5  10/18 

Simon Wed Ch Make It Sparkle  3/5  10/13 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment