Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Abbey Road On The Square Beatles Tribute Event Scrapbook Layout

I won tickets from a radio station to Beatles Tribute Event, Abbey Road On The Square. Hubby & I enjoyed the music. Glad I took my camera since photography was allowed. Had great seats; 7th Row center in front of the stage. Was not expecting as good as seats as we had since in the past I had won tickets to an outdoor concert and they were lawn seats. This outdoor venue is named for a former mayor of Dallas, TX, Annette Strauss, and is adjacent to the place where I saw Broadway Jeckyl & Hyde starring Constantine Maroulis couple yrs ago.

























Supplies List

adhesive: Scotch ATG
paper: Kodak photo
   scrapbook - DCWV Black Music Notes   Paper Pizazz Black/gold music  
   cardstock - Recollections Gold

Entering this into the following challenges:  

5/13  HIMCR02NSD Scrapbooking  3E(#1)  5/7 

5/31  Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper May 2016 Ch  UE  5/1
5/31  DLART May Linky   nostack 1Eperday  5/1 

1 comment:

  1. A great project. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete