Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Daisy Elf & Xmas Gift from my Hubby

Daisy Elf getting a ride on the Christmas present from my hubby: Shark vacuum. Yes, I wanted this and told him. He ordered it from amazon.com.

Updated 12/26:
I used the vacuum and like it alot. Vacuumed a hallway that is all wood floor, family room that is all carpet, kitchen that is vinyl & patio that is tile w/ a carpet mat. Especially like the fact that the canister that you empty has an opening at both ends making it easier to clean it out. Works very well on dog hair.
 

 























Supplies List 


Elf: Daisy the Elf

Entering this into the following challenges: 

12/25 DL.ART Elf Antics 2nd Annual Linky Party - Incl 3D Elf/Elves & Red UE 11/28 

3 comments:

  1. You'll have to let me know how you like it and how it picks up dog hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have used the vacuum & it works wonderfully. It does a good job on getting the pet hair up. I like the fact that the container to empty has 2 ways to open it to allow you to get the dirt debris out. happy with this & will be donating the Bissell.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete