Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, December 15, 2014

Daisy Elf & Fleetwood Mac concert

Hubby, daughter & I enjoyed rockin' out at Fleetwood Mac in concert Sun evng, 12/14, at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX.  Hubby had bought the tickets earlier this year. Iit was a sold out concert. Had not seen the band before. I did not realize how great of a drummer Mick Fleetwood is. I like the voice of Stevie Nicks. Had not been to a concert before where a band plays songs from entire albums/CDs. Fleetwood Mac played all the songs from 2 of their most popular, The Dance & Rumours, and more.

Daisy the Elf and of course Daisy the dog who is not in the photos were at home enjoying Fleetwood Mac music.



























Supplies List 


Elf: Daisy the Elf

Entering this into the following challenges: 

12/25 DL.ART Elf Antics 2nd Annual Linky Party - Incl 3D Elf/Elves & Red UE 11/28 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Time - I enjoyed meeting in person Jason Gray and listening to him sing all night along with Carrollton Band - which were totally wonderful and another lady which I cannot recall her name,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have been at the concert with you. I have all their albums. Lindsey Buckingham is my favourite. Hugs Mrs A. (Elf Boss).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big fan of Fleetwood Mac here, especially Stevie Nicks! Wow, what a treat it must have been to see them live! I have most, if not all, of their albums. That must have been an awesome concert!

    ReplyDelete