Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, December 8, 2014

Daisy the Elf with Christmas Cards in mailbox

Daisy the Elf is happy to see the Christmas cards in mailbox
ready for postal carrier to pick up. 

Created the address labels on my computer & printed on my printer.

Calligraphy of the recipient addresses. 

Look at whose envelope is at the front. Did you notice that the postal stamp on the front one is Hermie the Elf stamp.

























Supplies List 


calligraphy: Marvy green marker
Elf: Daisy the Elf
paper: white envelopes, address labels created on computer & printed on my printer

Entering this into the following challenges: 

12/9 DL.ART Thankful Thurs Ch#145 "Any Winter Holiday"/Thank You UE 11/27
12/9 Inspiration Destination Anything Goes Ch 10 UE 12/3

12/13 Pile It On #49 Anything Goes Christmas/Holidays UE 12/7

12/21 Craftin Desert Divas Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party #45 Christmas UE 11/24

12/25 DL.ART Elf Antics 2nd Annual Linky Party - Incl 3D Elf/Elves & Red UE 11/28 

12/31 Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas CHNC Extra for Dec UE 12/1
12/31 Red Carpet Studio RCS#84 Elf 5E(#5) 12/7 

10 comments:

  1. OMGoodness this is so cute, Melissa! I need to get my cards in the mail too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little Daisy is quite the helper - Thank Goodness you got a sweet elf also, some of them can be so mischievous. I love it. I am looking forward to it!! I always love seeing your calligraphy
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #145 “ANYTHING WINTER HOLIDAY” challenge, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination this week
    Dianne x DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good idea. thanks for joining us on Red Carpet Studio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Daisy - your sister arrived safe and sound and is in a good home - come and see a picture of her and me on my blog or over at DL Thankful Thursday - have a blessed week and tell Melissa I said Thank you for sending Garland to me! I am blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your project at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've given me an idea for my elf on the shelf! Thanks for playing along with us at RCS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful way to address your envelopes. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2; sorry I am so late in commenting!

    ReplyDelete