Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Train Journey TH Card

Please click here to enter Cuttin' & Stampin' Ch 14-14 Easter/Rainbow.  Click here to see my Rainbows Double Diagonal Pocket Card.

Please click here to enter Doodle Pantry April Challenge #45 which goes live noon EST 4/1. Please click here to see my Petite Bouquet Thank You Card.

Please click here to enter One Stitch At A Time Ch207 Flowers.

Created this card using Cricut cartridge Fancy Frames and Tim Holtz stamps. I chose the frame because it had the looks of railroad tracks. Had not cut this frame before.






Supplies List 


Cricut cartridge: Fancy Frames 4" Frame9
ink:  Memento -  Rich Cocoa, VersaFine Onyx Black
paper: cardstock - Kraft, core'dinations browns
Tim Holtz: stamp - Here & There - Train, train tracks, railroad sign, 
   Odds & Ends - ticket, sentiment

Entering this into the following challenges:


4/13 Craftin Desert Divas Craft It Up & Linky Party #28 Anything Goes UE 3/31
4/13 Fantabulous Cricut Ch205 Spring Cleaning Using cartridge or cut you have never used before 3E(#2) 4/7
4/13 Simon Says Stamp Mon Ch: Journey 5E(#3) 4/7 

4/30 DLART April Linky Ch UE 1EperDay 4/1

7 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the train.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage look to your card! The frame goes perfectly with those Tim Holtz stamps :) Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful masculine vintage card! Thank you for your comment on my blog about entering challenges. I am afraid I'm hopelessly hooked! How did you choose which challenges you would enter, once you decided to cut back? I enjoy it but it certainly does take a lot of time. Sometimes I feel like I should pare down as well. I don't know if I'm ready (it's like an addiction, it seems) but any advice would be appreciated! Wishing you a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! That train and ticket stamp are favourites of mine. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE how well the frame goes with the stamps.
    I'm going to need to take a closer look at that cartridge
    Thanks for sharing at FCCB.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragongfly.blogspot
    Guest Designer FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card. The style is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete