Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Bon Voyage TH Card

Please click here to enter Cuttin' & Stampin' Ch 14-14 Easter/Rainbow.  Click here to see my Rainbows Double Diagonal Pocket Card.

Please click here to enter Doodle Pantry April Challenge #45 which goes live noon EST 4/1. Please click here to see my Petite Bouquet Thank You Card.

Please click here to enter One Stitch At A Time Ch207 Flowers.

Created this card using Cricut cartridge Fancy Frames and Tim Holtz stamps. I chose the frame because it had the looks of waves. Had not cut this frame before. I was going to choose frame 17 but had made that before.

























Supplies List 


Cricut cartridge: Fancy Frames 4" Frame7
ink:  Memento -  Bahama Blue, VersaFine Onyx Black
paper: cardstock - Kraft, core'dinations blues
Tim Holtz: stamp - Here & There - Ship, sentiment, Cabin Class Stateroom

Entering this into the following challenges:


4/13 Craftin Desert Divas Craft It Up & Linky Party #28 Anything Goes UE 3/31
4/13 Fantabulous Cricut Ch205 Spring Cleaning Using cartridge or cut you have never used before 3E(#3) 4/7
4/13 Simon Says Stamp Mon Ch: Journey 5E(#4) 4/7 

4/18 Hiding In My Craft Room HIMCR#145 Super Scraps Sat 3E(#1*) 4/12 scraps - Kraft cardstock

4/30 DLART April Linky Ch UE 1EperDay 4/1

7 comments:

  1. I like the rustic look of this card! nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great frame for another great card.
    Thanks for sharing at FCCB.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragongfly.blogspot
    Guest Designer FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card and I love how you chose the frame because it resembled waves and was one that you hadn't used before. That was inspiring to me because too often I use the same things over and over because I'm too lazy or too chicken to try something new. Thanks for the great write-up and wonderful card. I'm so glad that you are so supportive of us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the frame you chose and the vintage stamps - my fav! Thanks for playing along at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job! I like the masculine look and the color combination of this card. Thanks for joining us this week at Hiding in my Craft Room.

    Graciellie
    gracielliedesign . blogspot .com
    HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT card! And I just LOVE the image you used! Thanks for joining us at Hiding In My Craft Room this week . . . hope to see you again soon!

    Kathy HIMCR DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete