Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Smile Cat w/ Camera Humor Card

Please click here to enter Cuttin' & Stampin' Ch 14-14 Easter/Rainbow.  Click here to see my Rainbows Double Diagonal Pocket Card.

Please click here to enter Doodle Pantry April Challenge #45 which goes live noon EST 4/1. Please click here to see my Petite Bouquet Thank You Card.

Please click here to enter One Stitch At A Time Ch208 Use a Digi. Please click here to see my Happy BEE Day Spring Card.

Created this card using a Penny Black stamp, whimsy Cat w Camera and bird on cat's head to make for a humor camera thought of 'watch the birdie', I bought 50% off at Michaels last wk. To color the stamped image I used Spectrum Noir markers that I had won along with Crayola pencil colors. Used a Spellbinder die to cut out stamped image. For background color I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks. Used a Hero Arts stamp sentiment 'Smile.' Used a TH embossing folder, retro Circles, that I thought complimented the circles on front of a camera. 

I like cameras vintage & new and photography. Photographed with a Kodak camera that I used when younger. Does anyone remember what photography was like before 35mm & digital? Does anyone remember the square flash bulbs that were used with this type of camera?









Supplies List 


Crayola: pencil colors
ink:   VersaFine Onyx Black
markers: Spectrum Noir - BP6, DR5, DR7, PP5
paper:  cardstock - blue, red, white
Spellbinder: NestClassic Scalloped Rectangles Large
stamp: Penny Black - cat w/ camera, Hero Arts Camera, - sentiment 'Smile'
Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - broken china, embossing - Retro Circles emb folder


Entering this into the following challenges:


4/13 A Blog Named Hero Ch#41 Build a Background UE comb5totch 4/2
4/13 Craftin Desert Divas Craft It Up & Linky Party #28 Anything Goes UE 3/31


4/18 Hiding In My Craft Room HIMCR#145 Super Scraps Sat 3E(#3) 4/12

4/25 My Sheri Crafts Ch#131 A Moment of Laughter 3E(#1) 4/12 

5/2 Penny Black Sat Ch - April Cats & Dogs UE 4/5 

6 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! I love your cat card! Great deal at Michaels - so jealous! Yes, I remember the old 35 mm - I have an old camera and I keep wondering what pictures are on it, as the film had not been used up and not developed. I don't even know if you can get it developed any more. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image! It is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. I love the image. Thanks for joining us this week at Hiding In My Craft Room.
    Nancy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally cute!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. I like the colors. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete