Click following for OSAAT DT Challenge 196 Use a Digi.
I have the Winter Blues. My daughter headed back to college this morning. Missing her already.
Created this shaped Christmas/Winter card:
1. Create a Critter Cricut cartridge along with Gypsy to make shaped card
2. new Kraft cardstock - I thought the blue pattern was perfect for the scarf
3. added twine to ends of scarf for fringe look
4. stamped Unity Stamp Co sentiment
5. punched out sentiment with Stampin' Up punch
6. recycled a wood coffee/tea stir stick for sentiment tag/sign post
Photo of Penguin at Woodland Zoo in Seattle, WA
that I photographed last yr, 2013.
Cricut cartridge: Create A Critter 4" Penguin
inks: Versafine Onyx Black
paper: cardstock - the Paper Studio Doowup & Diddly Wink Kraft, black, orange, white
recycle: wood coffee/tea stir stick
stamp: Unity Stamp Co Christmas Eve Chowder
Stampin' Up: punch - Extra Lg Curly Label
Entering this into the following challenges:
1/26 Kraft Journal Ch155 Winter Blues 2E(#1) 1/20
1/26 Simon Says Stamp Mon Ch: A is for ... 5E(#3) A is for Animal Shaped Card 1/20
1/27 Die Cuttin Divas Ch#149 Penguin Awareness Day 3E(#1) 1/21
1/31 CraftyHazelnuts Christmas CHNC Ch Extra Jan 2014 UE 1/1
2/2 Craftin Desert Divas Craft It Up & link It Up Linky Party #23 Shaped Cards UE 1/20