Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, January 10, 2014

Nativity JOY Christmas Card

For Artic Fox OSAAT DT Ch194 click here.  

Created this Christmas card using:
1. Teresa Collins December 25th Cricut cartridge for the Nativity
2. Hero Arts Snowman die/stamp JOY sentiment <-- my 1 item
3. 4 different colors - blue paper, gray paper, yellow paper, black ink <-- my 4 items
4. Gold Stickles on the tips of the Star






Supplies List 


Cricut cartidge: Teresa Collins December 25th 4 1/2" Nativity
ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
paper: cardstock - blue, gray, yellow
stamp: Hero Arts/Sizzix die/stamp Snowman #657781 JOY sentiment
stickles: Gold


Entering this into the following challenges:

1/10 Hiding In My Craft Room HIMCR131 Color Ch - Crushed Curry, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay 3E(#3) 1/4

1/12 Simon Says Stamp Mon Ch: Blues 5E(#5) 1/6
1/13 A Blog Named Hero Ch#35: 1 & 4 Use 1 of something & 4 of something 1/1
   UE totcomb5ch at least 1HA prod

1/14 C.R.A.F.T. Ch241 Christmas 5E(#3) 1/9

1/31 CraftyHazelnuts Christmas CHNC Ch Extra Jan 2014 UE 1/1 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering this beautiful card for my CHNC challenge extra for January - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great image. Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card Melissa - I enjoy the Nativity Christmas cards - like your color choices too - I do not have that cartridge - I have refrained from purchasing cartridges these days since I have hmmmm I should count them - some went on sale at our local Menards store for $10 and I bought many of those a couple trips - and hubby made one trip - so I really stocked up - enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges. Have a wonderful day and good luck! Hugs, Sujin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining in with the challenge at CHNC Extra for January.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a knack for making cards! This one is no exception! I love the simplicity of the nativity scene and I like how you added some bling with the stickles on the ends of the star. So clever! You've definitely done justice to our "blue" theme this week and I'm so glad you shared this card with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete