Some if not most of you know I love/heart calligraphy. Learned calligraphy before my daughter was born. Had to clean my calligraphy pen since the ink was not flowing thru and put in a new ink cartridge.
Created this Valentine card using:
1. Heritage Cricut cartridge for the Parchment Scroll & Quill
2. Hero Arts Days to Celebrate sentiment <-- my 1 item
3. 4 different papers - 2 pinks, black & white <-- my 4 items
3. liquid Pearls on the heart
4. Stampin' Up heart embossing border
calligraphy: hand calligraphy my initials 'MAD'
Cricut cartidge: Heritage Parchment1 3 1/2", Quill 3"
ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
liquid Pearls: Petal Pink
paper: cardstock - black, pink, white
stamp: Hero Arts Days to Celebrate
Stampin' Up: embossing - Adorning Accents emb border
Entering this into the following challenges:
1/12 Bitten By the Bug 2 Scrap Your Hobbies Ch UE 1/6
1/12 Craft Your Passion Ch195 Fancy Borders/Edges 3E(#3) 1/6
1/13 A Blog Named Hero Ch#35: 1 & 4 Use 1 of something & 4 of something 1/1
UE totcomb5ch at least 1HA prod
1/15 MFP Color Ch5 Pink and Black or Brown 5E(#2) 1/9
1/21 DLART Thankful Thurs Ch#124 Hearts 3E(#2) 1/9