Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A is for Adventure & Arrows Birthday TH Style Card

Click following for OSAAT DT Challenge 196 Use a Digi.

Created this birthday card using mostly Tim Holtz items. Embossed with TH embossing folder, cut TH arrows, stamped with TH sentiment and used TH sander. Added washi tape.


























Supplies List 


ink: Versafine Onyx Black
paper:  cardstock - core'dinations yellow
Tim Holtz: die - Mini Arrow, embossing - Travel Signs emb folder, 
   paper - core'dinations Kraft Shattered, sander, stamp - Simple Sayings
washi tape: the Paper Studio Spare Parts designer

Entering this into the following challenges:

1/26 My Craft Spot Ch#123 It's a Sketch 1E(#1) 1/20

 


1/26 Simon Says Stamp Mon Ch: A is for ... 5E(#1) A is for Adventure & Arrows 1/20

1/31 Ribbon Carousel RCC89 Love, Bdays & Chicken Soup UE 1/7

2/7 Word Play Sat Ch - Jan Yellow 4E(#4) 1/11

9 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! What a super embossing folder too! I've not seen that before. It looks super with your sanding!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that washi and love it! Great layout and arrows too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the rugged masculine look of this card. Great take on the sketch and I love that washi tape! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the embossing~great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Love the embossing on it, I always forget about doing that. Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great direction with the arrows and it makes the design flow! Glad you joined in our challenge with us this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! LOVE the textures! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, love the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card! I love all of the different techniques you used on your card! The sanding on the embossing looks great--I'll have to remember to try that! Thanks for joining in the fun with the sketch challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete