Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Yo Ho Ho Pirate Polly

Created this sassy, sexy Artist Trading Card using a StitchyBear digi, Pirate Polly, I selected in 3/10 prize win. Some of you know I'm a big fan of Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow.

Colored the digi with Crayola pencil colors leaving parts white because I did not want to clutter it up with color, added Gold stickles to the digi Pirate Polly's arm bracelet & Silver stickles to digi Pirate Polly's sword. 






























digi: StitchyBear Pirate Polly <-- my new

** everything below are my "old" **
Crayola: pencil colors
paper: cardstock -black, white, the Paper Studio Skull * Crossbones scrapbook paper
punch: Fiskars corner rounder
ribbon:Holiday Inspirations
stickles: Gold, Silver

Entering this into the following challenges:
 
3/12 Wicked Wed ATC Pin Up Girls 2E(#1)  tot6combch 3/6  
3/13   Crafty Ribbons Ch40 Anything goes w/ Ribbon unlim 2/28

3/16 One Stitch At A Time Ch154 Anything Goes unlim SBDS Polly Pirate 3/10

3/17  Paper Playtime Ch5 Anything Goes unlim 3/4
3/17  Victorine Originals Ch54 Anything Goes unlim 3/4

3/25 noon PT Tues Alchemy Ch52 Anything Goes 5E(#2)3/12  


11 comments:

  1. Ooh she's sassy! Love the bling on her blade. Awesome job matey. ;) ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sassy - love it! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect little ATC. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Fun card! I just wanted to let you know that your the winner of the Cricut Cartridge from the DTC Blog Hop last week. Email me your mailing address, and I'll get the cartridge right out to you. If you hit the 'contact me' button in my google profile, you'll get my email address. Congratulations! Amy Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  5. If pirates had pin-up calendars, this wench would be on it!!! What a great ATC, thanks for joining us this week at Wicked Wednesday.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project. Thanks for playing along atPaper Playtime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us over at Paper Playtime.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Paper Playtime ♥DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so awesome, Melissa!! I love sparkle on the sword!! You colored her beautifully!! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Playtime and have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Paper Playtime DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job coloring I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great little ATC from you, Melissa and a fab image too. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete